October 05, 2026, 12:25:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: For my fellow students of excellence in canine structure...  (Read 6252 times)
Noah
Hog Doom
*********
Offline Offline

Posts: 4711



View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2012, 09:57:12 pm »

Ryan, Bucho is an extreme end to a means... if you know what I mean...  to make a truly perfect omlette, one has to break a few really good eggs  Wink Grin

As far as fighting dogs go Easttex, I have seen the pithold his own with some dogs that still amaze me...  I believe the world still holds the good old pit with a good bit of reverence...  

Jakes, I completely agree, would not think of it before laying eyes on the animals in person.
Logged

Welcome to the Gun Show

Noah Metzger 352 316 8005
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!