October 03, 2026, 11:13:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Convincing dogg to catch  (Read 1694 times)
Brushraider
Bay Dog
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 82


View Profile
« on: July 11, 2012, 12:32:36 pm »

gotta talk em into it so to speak.  If you get a hog you know they will catch just talk to em when they catch.  whatever you want the command to be. then move up to a bigger hog. so forth and so on.

It just takes talkin to an lots of hogs , I had catahoula that would bay till he hear you coming then catch or I could yell at Him to catch if I wanted , get you pig an get close an start talkin to them
Tellin them to get it They should learn

Sounds like I need to start training in a pen some. I'm not going to lie since I've gotten into this 95% of all the training I've done has been throwing young dogs straight into the woods with the rest of them....might be where I went wrong
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!