September 29, 2026, 12:31:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Game camera  (Read 1644 times)
bob
Boar Slayer
*******
Offline Offline

Posts: 1298



View Profile
« on: July 12, 2012, 04:08:25 am »

I have a cuddy back IR , a very pricey game cam , I sent it back when I first got it , then when it was sent back it was still messed up , I had a e-mail battle with them at this point , they told me the batterys were dead and I didnt know what I was doing , anyway I sent it back again and they sent me a brand new one , it worked great last year , but this year it is jacked up again so here we go , I will never purchase a cuddyback product again
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!