October 04, 2026, 11:24:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: For my fellow students of excellence in canine structure...  (Read 6251 times)
Noah
Hog Doom
*********
Offline Offline

Posts: 4711



View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2012, 06:40:11 pm »

Ryan, Bucho is an extreme end to a means... if you know what I mean...  

To be honest.... I dont  Embarrassed

Bucho is a great catch dog for very specific hogs...  when you get a big, bad som-bitch that wants to fight and would very likely sling smaller dogs all to hell... THIS is where Bucho truly excells...  in fact, he is INVALUABLE in that sense...  what he lacks is quickness, speed, agility... through some crosses I intend to do over the next few years, I aim to improve this  Wink
Logged

Welcome to the Gun Show

Noah Metzger 352 316 8005
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!