October 03, 2026, 12:43:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: show me your Unicorns (:  (Read 31876 times)
dodgegirl
Boar Slayer
*******
Offline Offline

Posts: 1164



View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 23, 2012, 10:39:13 pm »

My pups aren't all for hunting. Most people show them or have them as family/guard dogs. But I'm not going to sit here and explain myself over and over again. Like I said tho I do respect everyone's opinion.

I'm sorry if you feel you have to explain yourself, never ment anything bad - they are your dogs, you can do what ever you want with them, not tryin to judge you. Smiley
I just seriously love this breed - and want the best for it. Sometimes our passion for it can cause each other to become defensive by certain comments



 It's all good, I understand where you are coming from. I am glad you love the breed, I feel if more people gave them a chance they would be very pleased with what these dogs are capable of.
 
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!