September 29, 2026, 12:44:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cow Dog Trials  (Read 12483 times)
bigo
Alpha Dog
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 591


View Profile
« on: August 27, 2012, 08:31:08 am »

I think the young dog is under two years but don't quote me on that. Chance, the people are a good ways back and just set or stand and quietly watch. A real wild dog like some of Ben's that never get to see strangers might have trouble.
Logged

The older I get, the better I was.
If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between a dog and a man.
         Mark Twain
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!