October 03, 2026, 04:40:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pig Man Helicopter Episode  (Read 11172 times)
E barnes
Strike Dog
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 284


View Profile
« on: August 27, 2012, 09:12:41 pm »

Call me what you want but I personally would LOVE to go heli hog hunting. I don't see how it makes a person any less of a dog man. Dont get me wrong, there aint nothing like gettin your hands on a big nasty boar hog but i wouldnt hesitate at the offer to go airborne on em
I guess I just have more respect for hogs or any animal that doesn't have a chance in hell of getting away from a helicopter.....

"the sun is shining somewhere in texas" -Jason Boland
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!