September 30, 2026, 01:17:28 am
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News
:
WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
EAST TEXAS HOG DOGGERS FORUM
>
Forum
>
HOG & DOGS
>
GENERAL DISCUSSION
>
Blows my mind
>
Message #386156
Pages: [
1
]
2
Go Down
« previous
next »
Print
Author
Topic: Blows my mind (Read 3761 times)
dub
Hog Doom
Offline
Posts: 4288
Re: Blows my mind
«
on:
September 08, 2012, 12:05:04 pm »
What is posted - I am selling my finished dogs for $XXX
What it means - I am finished feeding these dogs. They keep finding everything but pigs. I got these dogs for free. But I need to sell these so I can get some cash to fill the gas tank to go pick up some more free dogs. If they don't work I will sell them too when I am finished feeding them too.
Now to be fair I know some people that thin the pack and I have a nice dog because of it.
Logged
"...A man who has nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety is a miserable creature who has no chance at being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself..." John Stuart Mill
Pages: [
1
]
2
Go Up
Print
« previous
next »
Jump to:
Please select a destination:
-----------------------------
NEWS AND UPDATES
-----------------------------
=> TEXAS LAWS and BILLS
-----------------------------
HOG & DOGS
-----------------------------
=> DOGS ON HOGS
=> HOG DOGS
=> GENERAL DISCUSSION
=> HOG HUNTING CONTESTS
=> BEST HOGS
=> HOG TOTALS 2012
===> HOG TOTALS 2010
===> HOG TOTALS 2009
===> HOG TOTALS 2008
=> VIDEOS ON HOGS
-----------------------------
THE CLASSIFIEDS
-----------------------------
=> THE DOG TRADE
=> CLASSIFIED ADS
-----------------------------
GENERAL CATEGORY
-----------------------------
=> HUNTING AND FISHING
=> BAY PENS
Powered by
EzPortal
Loading...