October 02, 2026, 02:04:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why yellow?  (Read 16065 times)
justincorbell
Internet Hog Hunting Specialist
**********
Offline Offline

Posts: 6361



View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2012, 05:23:16 pm »

I have yellow dogs because I'm severly obsessive compulsive and I simply cannot have multiples of any item and they not match.  In fact, I not only have matching dogs, but they are placed in their respective kennel in alphabetical order.

A yard full of spotted, patched up, multi-color catahoulas would just kick me right over the edge.



Just kidding of course...(but not really)   Grin



now thats funny!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Logged

"stupids in the water these days, they're gonna drink it anyway." - Chris Knight
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!