October 05, 2026, 05:27:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cow Dog Trials  (Read 12528 times)
cward
Hog Doom
*********
Offline Offline

Posts: 3206


View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2012, 07:39:33 am »

Chance you still gonna go.  I sure would like to get to meet you. 
I would sire like to go. if I make that drive I would sure like to work some dogs. I'm trying to get captain and a young gyp tunning together if i feel like they will compete I would bring them.
Logged

Hog hunting can start more crap than anything I have ever seen!(HDLCrystal)
Remember John Wayne was just an actor the real cowboys is who he looked up to..........
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!