October 03, 2026, 08:13:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What yall think?  (Read 1516 times)
Easttex91
Boar Slayer
*******
Offline Offline

Posts: 1209


View Profile
« on: October 23, 2012, 07:59:04 pm »

Supposedly he'll go to a bay and everything that'd be awesome. He's super dog and person friendly I've done let 2 dogs try to jump on him and he didn't growl or anything. I'm real leery of getting a grown bulldog but he's still got a lot of puppy in him. I think I was overshooting the 80+ he's probably more 70ish
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!