October 09, 2026, 09:10:02 am
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News
:
ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
EAST TEXAS HOG DOGGERS FORUM
>
Forum
>
HOG & DOGS
>
HOG DOGS
>
Blue pits and bullies question
>
Message #404313
Pages: [
1
]
2
Go Down
« previous
next »
Print
Author
Topic: Blue pits and bullies question (Read 6134 times)
justincorbell
Internet Hog Hunting Specialist
Offline
Posts: 6361
Re: Blue pits and bullies question
«
on:
November 26, 2012, 12:41:21 am »
Easttex, I like many other on here did not care at all for blue bulldogs until I acquired one.......I girl my old lady knows had a pit in an apartment and the landlord said it had to go, My ol lady asked I i was interested and I said y not until she said it was a blue pit........I said nevermind I don't want it.........long story short she ended up at my house............She has been as good a catch dog as any I have had and is on pace to be better..........she is built well can flat out fly and HATES a hog.....best part is she can wind a hog off my 4wheeler as good as my currs and by her 3rd time in the woods knew 100% what she was there for and blazes to the bay.....
She changed my opinion on blue bulldogs, I hope to have here for a long long time. she has been A great dog to me and my family and is pretty durn smart.
Logged
"stupids in the water these days, they're gonna drink it anyway." - Chris Knight
Pages: [
1
]
2
Go Up
Print
« previous
next »
Jump to:
Please select a destination:
-----------------------------
NEWS AND UPDATES
-----------------------------
=> TEXAS LAWS and BILLS
-----------------------------
HOG & DOGS
-----------------------------
=> DOGS ON HOGS
=> HOG DOGS
=> GENERAL DISCUSSION
=> HOG HUNTING CONTESTS
=> BEST HOGS
=> HOG TOTALS 2012
===> HOG TOTALS 2010
===> HOG TOTALS 2009
===> HOG TOTALS 2008
=> VIDEOS ON HOGS
-----------------------------
THE CLASSIFIEDS
-----------------------------
=> THE DOG TRADE
=> CLASSIFIED ADS
-----------------------------
GENERAL CATEGORY
-----------------------------
=> HUNTING AND FISHING
=> BAY PENS
Powered by
EzPortal
Loading...