September 27, 2026, 09:58:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blue pits and bullies question  (Read 6064 times)
Jgreer
Catch Dog
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 125



View Profile
« on: November 27, 2012, 08:43:21 pm »

I have a white and blue pit about 40-45lbs and he is a dang go catch dog hit hard and hold. I just got rid of a black and white pit that looked like the old game style dog and he didn't catch near as good as my lil white and blue dog and the black dog re gripped and tried ti fight the hog more then catch. I would put a pic up on my blue dog but I can't off my phone  he's built like a lil BRICK SH*# HOUSE!!!
Logged

TDHA Member
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!