September 29, 2026, 04:32:02 pm
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News
:
HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
EAST TEXAS HOG DOGGERS FORUM
>
Forum
>
HOG & DOGS
>
GENERAL DISCUSSION
>
Juat a question...
>
Message #406402
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
« previous
next »
Print
Author
Topic: Juat a question... (Read 2465 times)
dub
Hog Doom
Offline
Posts: 4288
Re: Juat a question...
«
on:
December 05, 2012, 11:07:16 am »
I think if killing gives you a rush then you need to get help. I enjoy hunting even if I don't kill anything. I really enjoy stalking deer. I get a rush when an animal is so close I can touch them but they don't see me. Because those are skills. Hunting is just something in my bones. I start feeling down when I don't hunt enough. The kill is just the frosting on the cake and the cake is part of a meal. I get a bigger rush flipping and tying a hog than just killing it. If I just stick the pig it is like I fell short. Yes killing is part of hunting just like it is part of life. There is no rush in it. Now facing a 300+lb hog head to head alone with no dogs, now that is a rush.
Logged
"...A man who has nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety is a miserable creature who has no chance at being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself..." John Stuart Mill
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
Print
« previous
next »
Jump to:
Please select a destination:
-----------------------------
NEWS AND UPDATES
-----------------------------
=> TEXAS LAWS and BILLS
-----------------------------
HOG & DOGS
-----------------------------
=> DOGS ON HOGS
=> HOG DOGS
=> GENERAL DISCUSSION
=> HOG HUNTING CONTESTS
=> BEST HOGS
=> HOG TOTALS 2012
===> HOG TOTALS 2010
===> HOG TOTALS 2009
===> HOG TOTALS 2008
=> VIDEOS ON HOGS
-----------------------------
THE CLASSIFIEDS
-----------------------------
=> THE DOG TRADE
=> CLASSIFIED ADS
-----------------------------
GENERAL CATEGORY
-----------------------------
=> HUNTING AND FISHING
=> BAY PENS
Powered by
EzPortal
Loading...