September 28, 2026, 01:16:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Juat a question...  (Read 2460 times)
Reuben
Internet Hog Hunting Specialist
**********
Offline Offline

Posts: 9507


View Profile
« on: December 05, 2012, 05:53:34 pm »

I have hunted deer off and on since I was old enough to shoot...but it has been a long time since I have had a rush on a deer hunt...

I can't say I get a big rush over a big boar but I get one with outstanding dog work...haven't had that in a while... Cheesy

but catching big hogs feels pretty good no matter what...
Logged

Training dogs is not about quantity, it's more about timing, the right situations, and proper guidance...After that it's up to the dog...
A hunting dog is born not made...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!