September 30, 2026, 09:14:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Juat a question...  (Read 2468 times)
JoshStokley
Alpha Dog
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 508



View Profile
« on: December 06, 2012, 07:21:17 am »

i dont call it a rush of murder, i get the rush that i beat a animal in his on back yard or play ground, i out smarted him at his own game, its like a chess game

Same here Mr. Bennet. Its the fact that I just beat a wild animal at his own game more than the fact that I killed him. I LOVE hog hunting but I'm a big deer hunter as well. I get more of a rush from drawing my bow on a deer or hog and having one in my sights than I do  killing one.........Not trying to sound high and mighty by any means but once i have one in my sights i consider it outsmarting the animal whether I send one at it or not...........to me its about the endgame. I hope this makes sense. Hunting is in my blood, If you can catch it or kill it im all about it, species doesn't matter. I would rather be in the woods or on the water than anywhere else in the world.


Amen brother!!  Lol
Logged

Bottom is the determination to finish a task at all cost, even his life.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!