October 07, 2026, 02:48:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Still struggling with my wants in a catch dog...  (Read 10123 times)
Noah
Hog Doom
*********
Offline Offline

Posts: 4711



View Profile
« on: December 17, 2012, 08:52:46 pm »

When I hunt, it is always with the intention of finding the biggest, baddest sombitch on the face of the earth lol... it is what drives me.  NOTHING is worse than FINALLY getting your shot at a once in a lifetime animal like this and gettin' beat... that thought is in the back of my mind EVERY HUNT.  When I meet that animal, I do not want to look back and say I could have been prepaired better.  Everything I do is met with a good measure of "overkill" shall we say  Wink Grin... I am not hunting for the 999 pigs, I am waiting on that 1/1000... the dogs I currently hunt reflect that I feel... just tryin' to tweak my CD program just that "little bit" more HAHA  Grin
Logged

Welcome to the Gun Show

Noah Metzger 352 316 8005
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!