October 08, 2026, 01:36:10 am
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News
:
WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
EAST TEXAS HOG DOGGERS FORUM
>
Forum
>
HOG & DOGS
>
GENERAL DISCUSSION
>
it just keeps getting worst for me
>
Message #410729
Pages:
1
2
[
3
]
4
Go Down
« previous
next »
Print
Author
Topic: it just keeps getting worst for me (Read 13517 times)
Circle C
Administrator
Internet Hog Hunting Specialist
Offline
Posts: 5372
WWT Official Scorer
Re: it just keeps getting worst for me
«
Reply #40
on:
December 21, 2012, 08:29:05 am »
It's interesting reading many of the replies on this thread.
Rather than address many of the posts that I disagree with, I'll just say that I think its a damn shame there appears to be such a disconnect between employees and employers. Seems many of y'all have had some bad experiences with employers. I've had a couple bad experiences with employees.... Just two different sides of the same street.
As for Monty being hurt and drawing unemployment, I can't imagine anyone having a problem with that, I know I don't.... It's when someone says I am going to hog hunt and draw unemployment, that's what I took issue with. After further explanation, I understood what he meant. At first, all I could do was interpret what he had typed, and that was simply going to hog hunt and draw unemployment.... If one is genuinely unable to work, that's what the system is there for... but we all know people that take advantage, and that's what the first post looked like to me.
Instead of continuing to argue about water under the bridge, I'll just say Merry Christmas to y'all and happy hunting.
Logged
Never get too busy making a living that you forget to make a life.
Pages:
1
2
[
3
]
4
Go Up
Print
« previous
next »
Jump to:
Please select a destination:
-----------------------------
NEWS AND UPDATES
-----------------------------
=> TEXAS LAWS and BILLS
-----------------------------
HOG & DOGS
-----------------------------
=> DOGS ON HOGS
=> HOG DOGS
=> GENERAL DISCUSSION
=> HOG HUNTING CONTESTS
=> BEST HOGS
=> HOG TOTALS 2012
===> HOG TOTALS 2010
===> HOG TOTALS 2009
===> HOG TOTALS 2008
=> VIDEOS ON HOGS
-----------------------------
THE CLASSIFIEDS
-----------------------------
=> THE DOG TRADE
=> CLASSIFIED ADS
-----------------------------
GENERAL CATEGORY
-----------------------------
=> HUNTING AND FISHING
=> BAY PENS
Powered by
EzPortal
Loading...