October 09, 2026, 09:16:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: it just keeps getting worst for me  (Read 13544 times)
firemedic
Hog Catching Machine
********
Offline Offline

Posts: 2493



View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2012, 03:19:17 pm »

Well I've been out of the loop here for a few days now and just found this thread. I agree that there seems to be a large gap between employees and employers on here......seems the hard working employess can't find an understanding employer to work for and the same for the employers who can't find decent, hardworking employess......maybe y'all need to get together and have a job fair or something.....lol

Monty, I hate that this has happened to you man,....but I'm going to be praying for you and I do believe that things will be ok for you. Just have faith and keep your head up....we're all in this boat together,....awwwww shoot, after another 4 years of Obama....we may all be getting a big check!!!!

Good luck bud,.....life can turn around in an hour....seen it happen.
Logged

It's easy to judge the character of a man,....by how he treats those that can do nothing for him.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!