October 01, 2026, 05:17:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Well
Well - 0 (0%)
Well - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Growing up ?  (Read 1592 times)
Shotgun wg
Hog Catching Machine
********
Offline Offline

Posts: 2203



View Profile
« on: January 01, 2013, 09:05:14 am »

I at one time was all good for a party. If I got a phone call and someone said lets go party anywhere I was all for it. This stopped some time ago. Everybody has to grow up at some point. I still enjoy a good celebration but I don't partake in the cold drinks near as much. In all honesty I can enjoy a good hunt every bit as much as I did a good party. I don't get in near as much trouble like that. Priorities change and so do people.
Logged

Shotgun
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!