October 09, 2026, 12:51:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: using a remote trainer for caught hog?  (Read 1664 times)
wine6978
Alpha Dog
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 598



View Profile
« on: January 05, 2013, 08:56:12 pm »

Kick em harder.... For real though, let em know that hog is yours and they needa give you space. I usually teach pups this with my lead and swing it like a windmill  Grin Grin Now for my catch dogs I just tie em to a tree and I'll come back and get em or take em to the truck first!!
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!