October 11, 2026, 12:23:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is interested???  (Read 21811 times)
Mike
Administrator
Internet Hog Hunting Specialist
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 10276



View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2013, 10:05:05 am »

I'll play... if I can hunt one of y'all's North Texas honey holes. Grin

I like the idea of 1 strike dog and 2 catch dogs.

Hogs must be bayed, then caught... not just sending bulldogs to a hog standing there or running by.
Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!