October 09, 2026, 09:54:33 pm
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News
:
WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
EAST TEXAS HOG DOGGERS FORUM
>
Forum
>
HOG & DOGS
>
GENERAL DISCUSSION
>
The best bay dogs???
>
Message #422517
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
« previous
next »
Print
Author
Topic: The best bay dogs??? (Read 3971 times)
TexasHogDogs
Hog Doom
Offline
Posts: 3544
Re: The best bay dogs???
«
on:
February 01, 2013, 10:06:47 pm »
Rueben
I know you want a A are B anwser but it is very hard for me to anwser with that.
My dogs are the kind of dogs that will stop and catch what they think they can handle if they cannot handle it they will try and keep it there till the catch dog gets there then catch with the catch dog are the bullit . For instance the big boar I post last week that was on the ledge he was to much for them to handle so they had him stopped and bayed waiting on the Catch dog are the Hot Lead to hit . It was not my dogs fault we ended up looseing that hog it was mine because I didnt send my catch dog which would have ended up in a big Train Wreck for sure and I could not shoot because of the dogs in the way at the edge of that ledge .
I dont like A type of dogs because most aint got the grit to hold them there the big big bad running type boars . If you have a couple of them dogs you got some thing speical , most do not .
So my anwser is B with the smarts to know what they can and cannot catch .
Logged
The older I get the less Stupidity I can stand !
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
Print
« previous
next »
Jump to:
Please select a destination:
-----------------------------
NEWS AND UPDATES
-----------------------------
=> TEXAS LAWS and BILLS
-----------------------------
HOG & DOGS
-----------------------------
=> DOGS ON HOGS
=> HOG DOGS
=> GENERAL DISCUSSION
=> HOG HUNTING CONTESTS
=> BEST HOGS
=> HOG TOTALS 2012
===> HOG TOTALS 2010
===> HOG TOTALS 2009
===> HOG TOTALS 2008
=> VIDEOS ON HOGS
-----------------------------
THE CLASSIFIEDS
-----------------------------
=> THE DOG TRADE
=> CLASSIFIED ADS
-----------------------------
GENERAL CATEGORY
-----------------------------
=> HUNTING AND FISHING
=> BAY PENS
Powered by
EzPortal
Loading...