October 02, 2026, 12:02:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Deaf Dog  (Read 2589 times)
Purebreedcolt
Hog Doom
*********
Offline Offline

Posts: 4087


View Profile
« on: February 10, 2013, 08:28:32 am »

They make a bibrate collar likr a shock collar to use to get te dog to come etc. Tcolts girlfriend has a no hearing cat and he was telling me about them.   If you hunted this dog by its self and or just turned dogs to it it might work but at some point I think you will get frustrated with them I know I would .
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!