October 08, 2026, 03:40:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a vest  (Read 4067 times)
toyotatodd
Catch Dog
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 136



View Profile
« on: March 19, 2013, 12:26:51 pm »

I use the DEFENDER BIKINI VEST from ugly dog on my florida cur.  I guess it pretty much a strike vest.  The vest goes right behind the front legs.  I really like the build and tuffness of the vest for a rough dog, mine doesn't fit perfect.  Strap furtherst back seems to slide the vest foward and the strap is behind the vest and the legs are pretty hard on the dogs until they build up a tolerance for them.  She doesn't mind it at all now though.

Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!