October 07, 2026, 07:47:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Garmin alpha test  (Read 2960 times)
Lacy man
Hog Master
*******
Offline Offline

Posts: 1648


View Profile
« on: March 19, 2013, 01:06:08 pm »

I would like to no how far the range is on one of them

X2 fine machines but hell I can't afford it lol

if you ever put in a 5 day week you could.......you dang part timer  Grin

Lol can't help it, I like them Fridays off so I can go hunting Smiley
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!