October 01, 2026, 06:25:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Got a good one tonight  (Read 2509 times)
crackerc
Alpha Dog
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 909


Monkey....gone but never forgotten! RIP


View Profile WWW
« on: May 03, 2009, 09:09:39 pm »

Glad to hear you got the dog back safe and sound. I didn't want to post this until you got him back, as we lost a cur on a Thursday night several years ago. We looked half the night and no dog. Went back Friday after work and no dog and no dog tracks on top of our truck tracks in the roads.
Went back out Sat morning and saw buzzards.....found him where he had apparently been killed by a big hog on Thursday night...and we never heard a thing. This is what made me buy a tracking unit. Up until then I never used one. Now I won't turn a dog loose without a cut collar and tracking collar.
Sure am glad your dog made it back safe, its a bad feeling to have one missing and not knowing.
Logged

Florida cur dogs for almost half a century....now I know I am old!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!