October 08, 2026, 07:15:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Got a good one tonight  (Read 2526 times)
khoghunter27
Strike Dog
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 267



View Profile
« on: May 03, 2009, 09:22:12 pm »

Thanks crackerc I was starting to think that was going to be my story too. Especially when the only other time I lost him I found him the next morning on the shirt I left for him. This time he never come to the shirt and didn't see any signs of anything I was sure thinking he died from over heating or hog. Sorry yours didnt make it. Im working on getting a tracking unit but its going too take a bit to get the funds.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 09:25:00 pm by khoghunter27 » Logged

proud TDHA member
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!