September 29, 2026, 01:00:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gettin started!!  (Read 4730 times)
Fixitlouie
Boar Slayer
*******
Offline Offline

Posts: 1482



View Profile
« on: May 03, 2013, 12:40:29 am »

verry true story. went with Clint from tomball dogos three black fridays ago. he had a piece of property had hogs deep on it.....keep in mind im a green horn....and he is a gritty red neck. well first time out had no idea whats going on. but just wanting to be "in"....he picked me up(got me out of shopping with wife)...went to sugerland off hw 6. droped dogs and bayed other side of jacinto river...again I have no idea whats up.....so we get close and drop cd about 200 yrds out....there is alot of lilly pads and the freekin dogs are drowining..... we can hear them...clint says to other red neck chit, we got to go get em...so.... they strip down in front of me...and im thinking these boys set me up.... thay want some of my virgin ars...wtf... cold as hell they jump in river and pull cds out. clint half nakid sayes to me grab his dog...so I did. Luca in hand I need to pass him off again to Clint cuz hog still bayed otherside of river...find good area to cross and Luca finally gets hog. im thinking I grew up in hood, surived the marine corps, and lots of crazy ness!!! but these boys are nutsz!! I got to do this again.  sence then ive learned go where dogs go, watch your buddy back(not ars) and get er done. Clint and I are still friends. he is still a crazy red neck and I wouldnt like it any other way....he beats up truck drivers father and son....CRAZY WHITE BOY.Grin

from me.....who else. tapatalk
Logged

bay, catch, barr, repeat...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!