October 07, 2026, 01:26:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: it never rains  (Read 1762 times)
halfbreed
Hog Doom
*********
Offline Offline

Posts: 4262


MR. Whitten


View Profile
« on: May 03, 2013, 11:21:42 pm »

  thanks fellers  mom is a tough ol bird only daughter with seven crazy injun brothers  lol  hell granpaw named her jimmie . after being here looking after her , I do feel sorry for them nurses she's a handful
 
     but yes I think the accident will prove well , I would have bred him to her down the road .  but they will be some gritty rcd's no doubt . the cat line is all catch and no bay and from what I have witnessed from this mnt. cur catching all my other dogs by the ear   lol .  just didn't really want to mess with summer time pups this year .but what the heck .
Logged

hattak at ofi piso

469-658-2534
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!