October 01, 2026, 10:33:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Young dog nursing problem (hardened breast)  (Read 3503 times)
Justified
Strike Dog
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 432



View Profile
« on: July 12, 2013, 11:42:32 am »

Thanks for the heads up. Always thought that happened once weaning pups. My local vet is out of town and I'm somewhat hesitant to take her to some of the yuppy vets around the city. Anything over the counter I might be able to get at the feed store....penicillin? I will continue draining.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!