October 05, 2026, 11:34:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hog removal call - first time for everything  (Read 2228 times)
Swine-Stalker
Alpha Dog
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 960


Cody Everett


View Profile
« on: July 23, 2013, 06:44:29 pm »

T-bob, I got that ol Hamp more than likely going to a fellow hunter as a breeder. I'll have to reap a little bit of benefits off that one. I got a new 1700ac place with quite a few hogs on it... Funniest thing tho, it buts up to my back yard fence
Logged

We'll all be equal under the grass, God's got a heaven for country trash

"The problems we face today are there because the people who work
for a living are now outnumbered by those who vote for a living."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!