October 07, 2026, 09:16:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: worms/fleas  (Read 4977 times)
Justified
Strike Dog
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 432



View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2013, 08:43:10 pm »

That is what you give for heartworms...they probably wouldn't put it in a flea pill unless it was for heartworms as well and I would guess there would be another active ingredient such as permethrin which is basically frontline. Although I have cured skin parasites such mange with ivermectin so it might help for all I know...

Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!