September 28, 2026, 02:30:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Goning to be a good dog ...bulchit  (Read 4886 times)
chads7376
Alpha Dog
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 790



View Profile
« on: August 08, 2013, 09:48:31 pm »

I've been a member of this site for a while, and I thank the board for allowing me.  Forgive me for venting but.......

On another note...(and I don't sell dogs on here, or at least not very many).  It seems like every post I read about a pup or pups, or even a young dog says something like..going  be a good dog.  I've got news for sellers and buyers, you don't know what a dog is going to make until you've put a lot of time and sweat equity into a dog.  I don't care what the breeding is, what state it came from, or what type of cross it is.  None of that matters.  I read post about the best dogs...the best dogs I've seen are the dogs that have been hunted and handled year after year by the same person.  I'm here to tell you, the good dogs are not sold cheap. 

I get real tired of all these advertisements selling pups and guys that don't know better selling to another ignorant person that don't know any more.

It boils down to a lot of dudes on here selling chit to make a buck. 


Like.. See it and hear it all the time.. "gonna make a dog". If the dog will bay a hog in a pen then has to be good dog...lol
Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!