September 28, 2026, 02:46:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tips for Snakes?  (Read 3050 times)
dub
Hog Doom
*********
Offline Offline

Posts: 4288


View Profile
« on: August 08, 2013, 10:34:27 pm »

just releasing six to twelve kingsnakes a year would work. I ain't joking about raising and releasing them. I would only use native snakes. Because they will have the immunity to the local rattlesnakes already when they are born. I ain't tried to find the sex on a snake but just catch some and have some snake person tell you which are boys and which are girls. I did a quick google search and found out how to get them to breed. There is still a chance they may try to eat each other. But then just make sure you have areas around your house kingsnakes like and they will naturally hang around. Just keep some for breeding in snake cages. I think I would use one with a color that is not black or look like a coralsnake so I know not to kill them.
Logged

"...A man who has nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety is a miserable creature who has no chance at being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself..." John Stuart Mill
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!