October 02, 2026, 09:57:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Goning to be a good dog ...bulchit  (Read 4914 times)
TexasHogDogs
Hog Doom
*********
Offline Offline

Posts: 3544



View Profile
« on: August 09, 2013, 03:52:12 pm »

Am sure your remark was aimed at me becaue this went up not long after I posted that young dog for sale and said with being fed hog he was gonna make a good dog.

Maybe I should not have worded it like that maybe I should have put he is likely to make a good dog .  I can tell you this .  I have sold some dogs on here and they can all be backed up by who bought them.  I sold the Briar dog to Cory as a young dog he made a great dog said the same thing about Briar when he come to get him just ask him.  Sold the Penny bitch to Kelton told him the same thing as she was already a good dog in my eyes.  Sold the Ranger to Kelton also told him the same thing it was gonna take some work but he would big a good dog some day and from what I hear he is doing pretty well.  Some Mojo and Steve to a Game Warrden out of LA same thing with them they both turn and were damn good dogs.  Camo and Sis sold told the man the same thing a young dogs that were gonna make good dogs and they damn sure did .  solda lil Red dog to a man that needed a started dog told him the dog was gonna make a good dog and he sold the dog for over 3000.00 smacks you know how much I sold him for 200 bucks just to help the man out !  Also sold Cory the little Horn dog and told him the same thing about him and he is as pleased as he can be with him right now a young dog ,  sold Mike the little Rambo dog a young dog told him the same thing the dog is doing great and he calls every week.  There is more but you get the point.  When I say they are going to make a good dog am not off by much because I worked the dogs and know this line of dogs .  I hunt my dogs I breed my dogs I keep what I want and I try like hell to help young folks out with good well bred working dogs from proven stock and that why you are not going to find many if any are bitching about it.  Pups are a different story nobody knows cause they have not been worked .  If there were some that did not work out that I sold as young dogs you can bet your sweet ass they was told hey I don't know much about this dog and its your chance .

So for your remark if it was aimed at me you can stick it were the sun don't shine !
Logged

The older I get the less Stupidity I can stand !
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!