October 02, 2026, 02:30:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Goning to be a good dog ...bulchit  (Read 4910 times)
Judge peel
Internet Hog Hunting Specialist
**********
Offline Offline

Posts: 5034



View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2013, 11:23:39 am »

Hey Ruben I Agee with what you said bout pups cuz some dogs will mimick you and the dogs you have or raised with its not science but it does work on occasion well at lease I think so lol like I said earlier I don't know much about anything but if 44 yrs on earth has tought me anything is be respectfull when respect is not given and be kind when kindness ain't given and to be honarable when no one is looking and life will be enjoyable to the fullest
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!