September 27, 2026, 07:18:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Catahoulas?  (Read 15952 times)
Hogsnatchers
Alpha Dog
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 781


View Profile
« on: August 12, 2013, 10:41:17 am »

I bought her from the poser but she came from Oklahoma. I've spoken to the kennel in Oklahoma about her bought her as a finished dog from the poser turns out she was barely started. So chalked it up to lesson learned and took my lemons and started on my lemonade. Found out all I could about her and here we are

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!