September 29, 2026, 09:06:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Catahoulas?  (Read 15972 times)
halfbreed
Hog Doom
*********
Offline Offline

Posts: 4262


MR. Whitten


View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2013, 09:37:31 pm »

  I have seen a lot of there dogs and considered getting one from them . the ones I saw were big boned well built dogs and that's the way I like them  . I have heard good reports from the people that owned them .
Logged

hattak at ofi piso

469-658-2534
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!