October 04, 2026, 09:47:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pink mucousy puppy stool.  (Read 2366 times)
hoghunter71409
Boar Slayer
*******
Offline Offline

Posts: 1457


View Profile
« on: August 15, 2013, 10:13:27 pm »

Sounds like you are doing everything right.  You are doing everything I've ever done, and I've always had healthy pups.  Is it possible they got into anything recently that is out of the normal?  I personally would observe them day by day.  If they start to lose weight or not eat, I would get concerned.  I've seen pups with cocidiosis the first sign was they would not eat and start to get thin.  Vet puts them on a 10 day antibiotic and they were fine.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!