October 01, 2026, 08:53:27 am
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News
:
ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
EAST TEXAS HOG DOGGERS FORUM
>
Forum
>
HOG & DOGS
>
HOG DOGS
>
Mt. Cur????
>
Message #468157
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
« previous
next »
Print
Author
Topic: Mt. Cur???? (Read 5203 times)
Reuben
Internet Hog Hunting Specialist
Offline
Posts: 9507
Re: Mt. Cur????
«
on:
September 01, 2013, 05:55:29 am »
bullrider...where about are you from? I can do some checking for you...are you willing to have one shipped? do you want to drive to select the pup and if so how far will you drive?
once I know that I can try to help you...
right now I have a few that are worth breeding but I have the female bred to a pitbull...
Logged
Training dogs is not about quantity, it's more about timing, the right situations, and proper guidance...After that it's up to the dog...
A hunting dog is born not made...
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
Print
« previous
next »
Jump to:
Please select a destination:
-----------------------------
NEWS AND UPDATES
-----------------------------
=> TEXAS LAWS and BILLS
-----------------------------
HOG & DOGS
-----------------------------
=> DOGS ON HOGS
=> HOG DOGS
=> GENERAL DISCUSSION
=> HOG HUNTING CONTESTS
=> BEST HOGS
=> HOG TOTALS 2012
===> HOG TOTALS 2010
===> HOG TOTALS 2009
===> HOG TOTALS 2008
=> VIDEOS ON HOGS
-----------------------------
THE CLASSIFIEDS
-----------------------------
=> THE DOG TRADE
=> CLASSIFIED ADS
-----------------------------
GENERAL CATEGORY
-----------------------------
=> HUNTING AND FISHING
=> BAY PENS
Powered by
EzPortal
Loading...