October 07, 2026, 02:09:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Running a track  (Read 3559 times)
hillbilly
Boar Slayer
*******
Offline Offline

Posts: 1126



View Profile
« on: September 05, 2013, 06:58:12 pm »


Saw lots of deer races wind up with a hog bayed myself.
I have saw my dogs several times get run through a bunch of pigs by a good boar hog and get throwed off. Thats what boar hogs do, just like big bucks.
I will take the slower of the two dogs if the faster one will quit after two hours. I believe a slower dog will have more bottom. JMO


You are talking about 2 totally different things.  You must be accustome to hunting behind slow plotts that have bottom!!
[/quote]
Nope don't have hounds just some old track running curs. All I am saying is that a jogger can last longer than a sprinter. Where I hunt you just can't sprint.
Logged

Lets go we burning daylight
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!