October 04, 2026, 07:05:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dog hasn't eaten in 4 days!  (Read 2993 times)
Curdog352
Bay Dog
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 59



View Profile
« on: September 11, 2013, 10:34:25 am »

The uterus infection that hog hunter is talking about happened to my unbred female last year. She quit eating and eventually started to drop major weight. She was probably 6 years old at that time. The vet said the recommended procedure is to spay her, which I was fine with until he said it would be close to $500 or he could try antibiotics for $200. I went the medication route and she did a full recovery. But I'd keep an eye on her if she starts losing weight or acting funny, I'd take her to the vet
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!