October 02, 2026, 05:41:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dog Cut, how long before can hunt again?  (Read 2007 times)
BA-IV
Hog Doom
*********
Offline Offline

Posts: 3570


View Profile
« on: September 18, 2013, 09:59:21 pm »

Ok, sorry for the pic, can one of the moderators remove it or can I.  Didn't not mean to stur a hornets nest here, I was just trying to get some advise. 

It looks like it was nothing more then a skin cut to begins with, maybe a touch more.  It'll heal fine in a few more weeks and he'll be fine.  I wouldn't hunt him with a vest, it'll run it to bad, but I don't mind hunting a cut dog.  If they're gonna be dumb on a bad hog, they'll learn to get tough.  
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!