October 01, 2026, 09:25:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: anybody have pics of there dog houses  (Read 3199 times)
Easttex91
Boar Slayer
*******
Offline Offline

Posts: 1209


View Profile
« on: October 14, 2013, 11:24:12 am »

I forgot I got a big city trash can the kind that's 4 or 5' long with wheels and lid. I like it cause it's super easy to clean and dogs can get way back in it out of the weather. Kinda tacky but so are my neighbors lol
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!