September 27, 2026, 11:18:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: When has a dog earned the right to breed to YOU!  (Read 39969 times)
cscott
Strike Dog
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 335


View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 29, 2013, 04:03:01 pm »

I don't plan on let any of my dogs to breed right now. I no where there are better dog that has proven to trow good dogs I I think it would be smarted to get pups from them.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!