October 01, 2026, 07:13:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anybody use or have experience with pto generators?  (Read 1335 times)
Rooster79
Strike Dog
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 337


View Profile
« on: December 08, 2013, 12:55:14 pm »

I've thought about that Shotgun, should work good but I'm wanting something in the next day or two. Northern Tool carries the NorthStar PTO generator but don't know anything about them. I would only run it couples hours at a time so I'm not worried about tying up a tractor. Plus I can store it in barn the rest of the year and wouldn't have to worry about another engine to maintain.
Logged

Master Gator
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!