October 08, 2026, 11:37:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anybody use or have experience with pto generators?  (Read 1365 times)
charles
Internet Hog Hunting Specialist
**********
Offline Offline

Posts: 6233


2 burnin, 6 turnin powered by diesel


View Profile
« on: December 08, 2013, 05:53:54 pm »

Oh yea reuben, it only took 1 time of eating them lil brown smart pills found in the woods to figure out they wasnt no good. I got smart fast.  Grin
I was lookin at gettin the same thing as a back up power source, and use the same set up to run a hydraulic pump for any hydraulic implements.
Logged

Why should I trade one tyrant three thousand miles away for three thousand tyrants one mile away? An elected legislature can trample a man's rights as easily as a king can!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!