October 05, 2026, 09:03:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anybody use or have experience with pto generators?  (Read 1341 times)
bolo
Catch Dog
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 141



View Profile
« on: December 09, 2013, 09:31:16 am »

I have a northstar 27.5 kw generater and a 3930 newholand tracter(55 hp).I run my whole house on it---ac,dryer,everything.I have to idle my tracter up to about 1700 rpms to keep the generater in"the green".Got an electrician to install a large power chord out of my breaker box to the outside .I kill the main & flip on a 100 amp breaker and put the generater to work.The only problem is if you loose power in the middle of the night, you've got to get your tracter & hook up to the generater and get to where you can plug it in.
Logged

the old blue boar
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!