September 30, 2026, 08:35:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cracker dog Pups Update.  (Read 3286 times)
TexasHogDogs
Hog Doom
*********
Offline Offline

Posts: 3544



View Profile
« on: January 12, 2014, 05:19:25 pm »

Nice to meet you to Logan ,  Like talking ole times . Cory gonna have his hands full with that young dog LOL.   

 Mike ole Rambo ought to really show out this year hope he keeps on rolling on far you he gonna be leading that pack before long.  I got Whitey in heat right now fighting myself like hell not to get her bred.  I sure like the dogs that are coming off of her.  Really don't have to have her to hunt got other dogs but damn bringing up pups are a pain in the behind .   
Logged

The older I get the less Stupidity I can stand !
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!